Rating of 3* hotels in south and north Goa
Gentle sea, beautiful sunsets and the opportunity not only to relax but also to open the veil of ancient culture. And do it on an ordinary budget. 3-star hotels in Goa allow you to count on a good level of comfort for reasonable money. The best hotels are well known, there are a lot of reviews about them and choosing the rooms to your liking is not a difficult matter.
Goa: 3* resort areas
Three-star hotels in Goa can be found almost on every beach. Budget, but comfortable accommodation is in demand. This is the most common type of apartment, which is chosen by package tourists. Unlike 4-star and 5-star hotels, a good hotel is easy to book on any of the beaches of Goa.
In northern Goa, there are no 3-star hotels except in Kerim. In the rest of the resort areas are a great choice.
In the southern Goa, despite the interest of respectable holidaymakers from Europe, 3-star hotels are no less popular. They are found only on the wild, uninhabited or inaccessible places on the coast. South Goa 3-star hotels are, on average, more highly serviced than those in the north.
The cost on the first line is 30-40% higher than on the second.
Advantages of 3* hotels
If you compare 3 stars with other categories, these are the best mid-range hotels in Goa. For vacationers are provided with the minimum set of options necessary for a comfortable stay:
- Individual bathroom and toilet.
- A set of bathroom and bedding, which are changed once a week.
- Daily cleaning of the premises.
- On-site parking and a restaurant are a must. Optionally there may be a hairdresser’s.
Rooms are equipped with the essentials: beds, table, chairs, closet. The obligatory package includes a TV, radio and air conditioning. Although it is not uncommon for Goa that the air conditioner is replaced by a fan.
There are no strict standards for hotels in India. They are followed only by well-known international operators.
Hotels in South Goa 3*
The biggest demand in the south Goa is for 3-star hotels on the first line. Although even further from the beach you can find excellent options that provide good service and comfort for guests.
The first line hotels in south Goa are almost everywhere suitable for recreation with children:
- Nanu Beach Resort. Sufficiently large hotel, well suited for a family vacation is located in Betalbatim. Separate pools for children and adults.
- Siesta de Goa and Varca Le Palms. There are many beautiful places in southern Goa, but Varca is rightly considered one of the best. Here you can go with children and just relax under the gentle sun. This is the best hotel for a relaxing vacation.
- Longuinhos Beach Resort. Located on one of the busiest and most crowded beaches in southern Goa. If you need entertainment and socializing, Colva is the best fit. There is a children’s pool for families.
- Cuba Premium Beach Huts. A small hotel whose rooms are located in separate bungalows, located on the picturesque first line of Kanakona.
- In Betalbatim, holidays with children can be spent at Praia da Oura. In addition to the beautiful sea, you will be provided with good service and a pleasant experience.
Hotels North Goa 3*
In northern Goa, 3-star hotels are as popular as in southern Goa. Package tourists, with limited vacation time, try to use every opportunity to be close to the ocean. Therefore, the first line is also popular here. In northern Goa, it provides walking distance to the sea.
The main concentration of such housing is in the crowded Calangute, Bagu and Candolim. But in Ashwam, Mandrem and Morjim, there are also plenty of 3-star hotels.
The most popular hotels are located within 500 meters of the Indian Ocean on the different beaches of northern Goa:
- Casa Vagator. Located in Vagator. One of the most modern hotels. The 12 room building was built in 2006. There is a swimming pool, breakfast included in the price. Suitable for couples and friends.
- Citrus Hotels. The place of mass pilgrimage of tourists of all stripes and nations is Kalangut. Despite its respectable age, boasts a recent renovation done in 2010. Suitable for families with children, romantic couples and just travelers determined to see Goa.
- 360° Beach Retreat. The hotel is located in Candolim. Only 12 rooms and a relatively recent building date of 2007 provide a good level of comfort and a personal touch.
- Laguna Anjuna. Hotel in Anjuna of the same name. On the first line. Equipped with two swimming pools, including a children’s pool. A total of 25 rooms located in bungalows. Designed for families with children.
- Rococco@Ashvem. The original name gives a direct reference to Ashvem. The building, which has 16 rooms, was renovated in 2011, despite the fact that the building was built in 2008.
Tourists’ priorities change from season to season. Hotel owners try to take them to the next level, or, on the contrary, fail and give up positions. Every year there are new leaders and outsiders. Choose wisely.
The best hotels in Goa 5, 4, 3 stars. Which hotel north and south Goa to choose for family and youth vacation.
Tourists who are planning a trip to Goa for the first time often ask for advice on a good hotel. Based on ratings of popular booking systems and tourist reviews, we decided to make a selection of hotels that are considered the best in Goa.
Topical for 2016-2017
Best 5-star hotels in South Goa
|Taj Exotica 5, Benaulim||find tours||Book|
|The Leela Goa 5, kavelossim||find tours||Book|
|Radisson Blu Resort, Goa 5, Kvelossim||find tours||Book|
|Holiday Inn Resort Goa 5 , Kavelossim||find tours||Book|
|Alila Diwa Goa 5 , Majorda||find tours||Book|
|The Diwa Club 5, Majorda||find tours||Book|
|The Zuri White Sands, Resort & Casino 5, cooka||find tours||Book|
|Ramada Caravela Beach Resort 5, cookhouse||find tours||Book|
|The Kenilworth Beach Resort & SPA,Goa 5, find tours||find tours||Book|
|Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Goa 5, utorda||find tours||Book|
Best 4 Star Hotels in South Goa
|Beleza By The Beach 4, betalbatim||find tours||Book|
|Heritage Village Club 4, majorda||find tours||Book|
|Royal Haathi Mahal 4, Kavelossim||find tours||Book|
|Acacia Palms Resort, Colva 4, Colva||find tours||Book|
|Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort 4, betul||find tours||Book|
|Best Western Devasthali 4, bogmalot||find tours||Book|
|Coconut Creek Resort 4, bogmalot||no tours||Book|
|The Fern Gardenia Resort 3, palolem||find tours||Book|
Best South Goa hotels 3 stars or less
|The Fern Beira Mar Resort 3, Benaulim||find tours||Book|
|La Grace Resort 3, Benaulim||find tours||Book|
|Hotel Failaka 2, Benaulim||find tours||Book|
|The Treehouse Blue 3, Majorda||no tours||Book|
|The Tubki Resort 3, palolem||find tours||Book|
|Castle House Palolem 2, Palolem||find tours||Book|
|Soul Vacation Resort & Spa 3, Colva||find tours||Book|
|A’s Holiday Beach Resort 3, betalbatim||find tours||Book|
|Jasminn By Mango Hotels 3, betalbatim||find tours||Book|
|A’s Holiday Retreat 3, betalbatim||find tours||Book|
Best 5 Star Hotels in North Goa
|Vivanta by Taj Holiday Village 5, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada 5, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Novotel Goa Shrem Resort 5, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Grand Hyatt Goa 5, bambolim||find tours||Book|
|Goa Marriott Resort & Spa 5, Panaji||find tours||Book|
|Vivanta by Taj Panaji 5, Panaji||no tours||Book|
|Hard Rock Goa 5, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Cidade De Goa 5, Wainguinim||find tours||Book|
|Acron Waterfront Resort 5, baga||find tours||Book|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Goa 5, Anjuna||find tours||Book|
Best North Goa 4 Star Hotels
|Hacienda De Goa Resort 4, Anjuna||no tours||Book|
|La Sunila The Verda Suites 4, baga||find tours||Book|
|Seashell Beach Suites 4, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Seashell Villas The Villa Resort 4, candolim||find tours||Book|
|The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa 4, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa 4, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Zense Resort 4, candolim||no tours||Book|
|Citrus Goa 4, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Ocean Palms Goa 4, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Goa Panjim 4, panaji||find tours||Book|
|Hotel Fidalgo 4, Panaji||no tours||Book|
Best North Goa hotels 3 stars or less
|ibis Styles Goa Calangute 3, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Chalston Beach Resort 3, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Adamo The Bellus 3, Calangute||find tours||Book|
|Santana Beach Resort 3, candolim||find tours||Book|
|Sonesta Inns 3, candolim||find tours||Book|
|The Grand Leoney Resort 3, Vagator||find tours||Book|
|Treebo Rain Forest Enclave 3, bagatore||find tours||Book|
|The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel 3, baga||find tours||Book|
|Spazio Leisure Resort 3, Anjuna||find tours||Book|
|The Tamarind Hotel 3, Anjuna||no tours||Book|
If this selection of the best hotels in North and South Goa is not enough for you, we advise you to visit the pages of beaches and resorts in Goa, there is a wider range of 5, 4 and 3 star hotels.
If you do not yet know in which area of Goa you will live, we advise you to read the article where it is best to rest in Goa.
Last minute tours, airline deals
Last minute tour to Goa (Anjuna, India) for 10 nights (11 with flight, March 12 – March 23) for 34,800 at Orchid House Hotel 1*.
Last minute tour to Goa (Siolim, India) for 13 nights (14 with flight, January 22 – February 05) for 34,150 at Hotel Vila De Goa 2. The villa has an excellent rating,
Last minute tour to Goa (Anjuna, India) for 11 nights (12 with flight, January 25 – February 05) for 33,200 at Castelinhos Guest House Hotel.
Last minute tour to Goa (Arambol) for 32,950 for 11 nights at the hotel (12 with flight, January 25 – February 06) at Gods Gift Hotel 1*. Best of the cheap….
We have created groups in VK and on Facebook where we will do picks with hot tours and cheap airfare. Join them, subscribe to the Telegram channel and you will be the first to receive the most delicious deals.