Flights from Moscow to Barcelona
Cheapest air tickets Moscow – Barcelona (MOW – BCN)
Aviaseils finds the cheapest airfare Moscow – Barcelona for you by comparing the cost of the ticket to Barcelona in 45 agencies, 5 booking systems and 728 airlines. It’s up to you where to buy tickets for Moscow – Barcelona.
The Moscow-Barcelona route is the most popular in March, August and September. During this period, the average ticket price is 68,956 ₽ .
During low season – January, February and November, the average price of flight tickets usually drops to 58 341 ₽ .
Direct flights from Moscow to Barcelona
- Air Astana (1 day per week, flight KC1533)
- S7 Airlines (1 day per week, flight S73661)
- Aeroflot (3 days per week, flight SU2718)
- Ural Airlines (1 day per week, flight U6845)
- Swiss International Air Lines from Domodedovo to El Prat
- Air France, KLM from Sheremetyevo to El Prat
There are also some free flight options on the flights from Moscow to Barcelona.
If you have a connecting flight in Barcelona, the cheapest fare on the route is from 16 542 ₽ to 23 602 ₽.
A connecting flight from Moscow to Barcelona will make your trip even more interesting. Connections can be made in:
- Zurich (flight LX1327 on Swiss International Air Lines).
- Amsterdam (flight KL900 KLM)
- Paris (flight AF1145 Air France)
This is a great chance to explore these cities, as the transfer time is usually at least 6 hours.
Keep in mind that, depending on the number of days remaining until your flight, the price of a flight from Moscow to Barcelona could change by more than 28%.
Aviaseils suggests buying airfare from Moscow to Barcelona in advance so that you can choose your flight according to your wishes and financial possibilities.
- Flights from Barcelona to Moscow
- Flights from Moscow
- The distance between Moscow and Barcelona is: 1871 miles (3010 kilometers)
- Average flight time from Moscow to Barcelona: 7h 47min
- Flight frequency from Moscow to Barcelona: Daily
Flight cost Moscow – Barcelona by month
|Month||Return trip||Return trip|
|August 2022||22.08.2022||10.08 – 17.08.2022|
|September 2022||22.09.2022||03.09 – 17.09.2022|
|October 2022||20.10.2022||29.10 – 17.11.2022|
|November 2022||22.11.2022||19.11 – 27.11.2022|
|December 2022||15.12.2022||17.12 – 12.01.2023|
|January 2023||12.01.2023||20.01 – 25.01.2023|
|February 2023||01.02.2023||04.02 – 12.02.2023|
|March 2023||27.03.2023||26.03 – 31.03.2023|
|April 2023||30.04.2023||01.04 – 08.04.2023|
|May 2023||11.05.2023||02.05 – 12.05.2023|
|June 2023||12.06.2023||01.06 – 08.06.2023|
* These prices, found by users during last 48 hours, are not offered.
The quickest ticket from Moscow to Barcelona: KLM with the earliest flight time of 17.08.2022 and flight duration 6h 58min .
- Air Astana
- S7 Airlines
- Ural Airlines
Moscow airports from which flights to Barcelona operate:
How to get to Barcelona on Cheap Flights
Cheapest way to Barcelona in 2022. How much do tickets cost from Moscow and St. Petersburg? Is it possible to save money by flying with low-cost airlines from the Baltics and Helsinki? Answers are in the manual!
Spain accepts tourists from Russia if they are vaccinated with a vaccine approved by WHO. It is also possible to enter through another EU country. Check the list of open countries. Tours to Spain are not yet on sale. For convenience, we give pre-pandemic prices for travel and flights. Information about visas and flights may not be up to date, check with official resources.
Exchange rate: 1 euro ≈ 57 RUB.
Want to fly for free? Collect miles of all airlines with the All Airlines card.
Look for interesting excursions on Tripster. Individual and group, without crowds of tourists and in Russian.
Tickets to Barcelona from Moscow and St. Petersburg
The good news for travelers and admirers of sunny Barcelona – tickets to the capital of Catalonia, even in the crisis are pretty cheap! If the old euro and dollar exchange rate tickets from Moscow and St. Petersburg were 10-14 thousand rubles. But now, when the exchange rate has changed more than twice, the cost of the flight has not changed so substantially – to fly to Barcelona is possible for only 12-16 thousand rubles.
Compare prices on different dates on the Aviasales metasearch engine.
- Travel to Barcelona from Moscow is quite cheap on flights of the budget airline AirBaltic (transfer in Riga). Prices start from 13-14 thousand rubles for a round trip ticket. Inexpensive tickets from Moscow are offered by other airlines: Alitalia, Air France, KLM, etc. (indirect flights). However, it is much more convenient to fly to Barcelona from Moscow by direct flights of Vueling – the tickets cost only from 14-15 thousand also are adequate prices on direct flights offers Iberia (from 15-16 thousand).
- Direct flights from St. Petersburg are offered by Vueling, Iberia, “Russia” – the ticket price on their flights is not great (from 14-16 thousand). Flying with a change is a little cheaper – for example, in Alitalia you can catch tickets for only 11600 rubles. Inexpensive flight to Barcelona from St. Petersburg is also possible on Finnair flights via Helsinki.
Tickets to Barcelona in summer are a little bit more expensive – about 3-6 thousand rubles.
An example of cheap tickets for a direct flight to Barcelona from Moscow:
Travel lodging. Look for hotels on the service Roomguru.ru – it compares prices from different booking systems and finds the best one.
A selection of accommodation :
How to fly to Barcelona by lowcosters
Is it worth flying with the low-cost airlines?
In the past, the cheapest way to get to Barcelona was to fly with low-cost airlines from European cities nearest to us: Helsinki, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas, and Tallinn. However, during the crisis the situation has changed. As we saw earlier, the cost of tickets from Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other cities rose not more than 1.5 times. At the same time the Euro exchange rate has doubled, which means that European low-cost airlines became twice as expensive for Russians. This means that the price of tickets (converted into rubles) of low-cost airlines has increased more than that of airlines flying from Moscow and other Russian cities. But if you can’t find cheap tickets to Barcelona on certain dates, or if you live near Finland and the Baltic countries, it makes sense to check the prices of tickets for flights departing from these airports.
Keep in mind that low-cost airlines may fly to nearby airports (Reus or Girona) rather than to the Barcelona main airport. We advise you to read about how to get to Barcelona from the airports. Do not forget about the need to pay extra for luggage and large hand luggage.
Flight routes and ticket prices
You should buy tickets for low-cost airlines at the official website – they have the lowest prices. Looking for tickets and check all possible routes is most convenient on the Aviasails search engine.
- Petersburgers can fly to Catalonia (Girona airport – GRO) from Tallinn on Ryanair. True, the price of a flight to Barcelona from the Estonian capital rarely falls below 65 euros. Tickets for the flight back can be found for 55 euros. As a result, the minimum cost of the flight is 120 euros (10 thousand rubles). Add to that the cost of the bus to Tallinn (700 * 2).
- Flights to Barcelona from Helsinki are possible on Norwegian flights – tickets cost from 130 euros (10500 rubles).
- Another option for a cheap trip to Barcelona is to fly with WizzAir from Riga. You can easily get to Riga from Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad. It is possible to find roundtrip tickets within 110 euros (8400 rub). If you are a member of WIZZ Discount Club, the tickets will cost you and your companions even cheaper – only 90 euros.
- The cheapest way to fly to Barcelona is to fly from Vilnius on Ryanair flights. On this route it’s fairly easy to find inexpensive tickets. You can fly there and back for only 70 euros (5300 rubles)!
An example of a cheap ticket Vilnius – Barcelona for 5268 rubles:
Another option for an inexpensive trip to the capital of Catalonia is to fly with WizzAir from Moscow to Budapest, and from the Hungarian capital to Barcelona. In the latter case you don’t have to spend time on bus to Riga or Vilnius, and you can walk around Budapest. But to find cheap tickets for all flights at once is not easy, however, during the promotional period to do it is quite possible.
Now there is another interesting option to fly to Barcelona inexpensively on low-cost flights via Europe, but without trains and buses – a connection between flights of “Pobeda” and European low-cost airlines. For example, you can fly to Cologne, Milan (Bergamo), Bratislava and other European cities from Moscow with Pobeda, and from these airports you can fly to Barcelona with Ryanair flights.
An example of cheap tickets Moscow – Cologne – Barcelona – Memmingham – Moscow (variant found on Aviasails):
We recommend reading our material on how to fly cheap, as well as the secrets of saving money when traveling. Read about all the ways to get to a city cheaply here.
When planning your trip to Catalonia, we recommend you to read the prices in Barcelona for tickets, food, hotels, transport and attractions. Also in this article you can find out how much a vacation in Barcelona for two people for a week costs. Read where to eat cheap in Barcelona.